Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... i don't even know what to do-

Go down

... i don't even know what to do- Empty ... i don't even know what to do-

Post  Kendall Knight Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 am

The pain and hurt i felt at this moment burns me.

I don't even know what to say right now- everything is just so...

What happened? I was with Jo and I broke up with her for James who, i haven't seen or talked to recently. I've tried calling him but he doesn't answer.

Jo went berserk today, cloning James for her ill purposes. She was even trying to jump me and I did everything I could to get out of her apartment before she could do any real damage.

Jo told me that James was sleeping in the swirly slide- i tried looking for him but he wasn't there. It's like he's really TRYING to avoid any real contact with me and it hurts so much- i can't bear it.

The Jennifers have been really nice today, heck, Carlos is dating the blond Jennifer now- imagine, Carlos actually chose a Jennifer!

As for Katie, she's prepping up for summer camp and right now, with all this shiz happening- I kinda want to put her up on her offer and come with her... Yeah, as if it's THAT simple to just leave all your problems behind and NEVER COME BACK--- i want to, believe me, but unlike my fairytale, i'll have to come back and face everything again with the weight getting heavier so running away is just pointless.

I don't really know what to do at this point but i'm losing faith.
Kendall Knight
Kendall Knight
Admin

https://btrphilippines.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum